Property Insurance

Property Insurance

Property Insurance

Owners of high value homes, whether main or second residences, UK-based or worldwide holiday homes require specialist cover not provided by standard products, individually assessed and tailored to specific needs.

We can arrange flexible cover with a leading insurer or specialist underwriter, providing you with the peace of mind that your property and its contents are protected against all insurable risks.

As required, your policy can include buildings, contents, accidental damage, home emergency, family possessions, family protection, fine art and collections, alternative accommodation, domestic employees and gardens.

It can also include such extras as glass and sanitary fittings, main services, accidental loss or damage, alternative accommodation, loss of rent, trace and access, emergency entry, garden, family legal protection, occupiers and personal liability, pedal cycles, pest cover, freezer contents and home emergency.

We are happy to advise, based on your individual circumstances, property type and, if not in the UK, the property law in the country where your home is located.

CGI Newsletter

Our latest Covernotes Newsletter is now available to download.

Claims Support

Our in-house claims service is a core element of CGI's proposition.

Contact CGI

Please call 01543 267810 to discuss your requirements. Alternatively, please complete the enquiry form below and we will get back to you soon as we can.