31 December 2020

Brexit Means Green from 31 December

A reminder that if you are taking your car into Europe from 1 January, 2021 you will need a Green Card – this will be a legal requirement. This WILL include driving into the Republic of Ireland.

This is a physical document you will be required to carry with you. If you have a trailer or caravan, you will need a separate Green Card. Please contact us to discuss your needs and ensure you have the correct documentation and coverage for your journey.

CGI Insurance Services

Insurance solutions, delivered through clear, straightforward consultation and an in-depth understanding of our sector and a clients’ needs. 

CGI Employee Benefits

People are your greatest asset – that’s why you need to provide an environment that maximises workplace satisfaction, well-being and performance.